4th

4th

Free Shit Is The Shit!


I’m well aware I’ve been off the map as far as music goes lately. One of my favorite parts about doing Live From the 4th Floor is showering you with gifts (i.e. free music, my wits, charm, undeniable wisdom and my love... awww.) However, I’ve been getting in some trouble with my “file cloud” (ahem… I won’t name names.) Fucking music police have been raining on my parade, flooding my inbox with emails slapping my little copyright infringing wrists and “opening cases” on me. So I’m going rogue!
Today I’m going to spoil the shit out of you with one big, fat, diversified, clandestine mix tape. There’s a little for your Yin and a little for your Yang. In other words, a little for your Party and a little for your Peace. Just think of it as me, crawling inside your head having a dirty makeout sesh with your ear drums and spooning you afterwards. I’m so nice it makes me sick!
*The songs on the PodSnack below… that’s just a taste test. Look in Door Number 2 you will find a surprise. Get it while it’s hot (and free) suckas!  And don't say I never did anything for you.



DOOR NUMBER 2
(CLICK)


lylys

No comments: