4th

4th

For My Dear Lacey

To a man I hardly knew, Bill Broyles. Whether you know it or not you have touched my life in a way for which I am eternally grateful. I want to thank you for raising a daughter that I am truly lucky and unequivocally proud to call a best friend. The virtues you have instilled in my friend, Lacey, are nothing less than admirable, nothing short of extraordinary. The amount of love that one tiny girl can give is insatiable and that is no doubt learned by having such an immensely loving father. Bill, you’re a big man, with a huge heart and you have enormous shoes to fill, literally and figuratively. Although Lacey will never be able to literally fill your footwear, she is following in your eminent footsteps. Thank you, Bill Broyles, you have given me a gift that I will forever cherish. You will truly be missed.
To Lacey, I will hold your hand, I will sit in silence, I will listen, I will laugh, I will cry, I will be the friend that you have been to me. I love you with all of my heart. This song is for you and your Daddy.
lylys
Gregory and the Hawk-Boats and Birds(Protohype Remix) by littlelindsb
Boats and Birds Download

1 comment:

Lace said...

Thank you Linds...I love you so much. It meant so much to have you there today..kisses and hugs. I will see you soon silly.