4th

4th

My Totties Are Hotter Than Your Totties

As the autumn leaves begin to turn and fall rapidly approaches, the only thing that gets me more excited than zipping up my new boots up are my piping Hot Totties. I love a Hot Tottie in my hand on a brisk fall day. I love waking up to a nice Hot Tottie on a Saturday’s morn. A Hot Tottie can be enjoyed on a cool day at a football game. Nothing’s more masculine than the testosterone buffet that is football and Hot Totties in your hand. A Hot Tottie partners up nicely with breakfast in bed. A Hot Tottie can be enjoyed snuggled up under a blanket, even with your girlfriend’s parents in the room. Best of all, a Hot Tottie can really put a pep in your step if you’re feeling under the weather. And hey, grab a date! Totties are always best enjoyed in pairs.

If you’d like to try my Hot Totties:

1 half shot Spiced Rum
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 cups Boiling Hot Water
1 Tea Bag

What’s that? My Tottie’s are too hot? Well I’ve never heard that before. Just blow on my Hot Totties, it’ll be fine.

Enjoy my Totties! Cheers!
lylys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! I love rum and I love tea. I'm going to try this out. Thanks!